Why Have an Adventure Session
Celebrate any Occasion
What is an Adventure Session?
Adventure Sessions are the adventurous versions of engagement sessions, proposals, anniversary sessions, pregnancy announcements, and just because celebrations. Adventure Sessions are a fun way to capture you and the one you love most doing something you love, something new, or something relaxing. Your adventure can look like anything you want from enjoying your morning coffee in an off-grid cabin to base jumping off a cliff in the desert.
How Can I Plan My Adventure Session?
Planning your Adventure Session starts with an occasion. What will you be celebrating? Some sessions, like a secret proposal, may take some different planning, but in essence you can follow these 3 easy steps.
- Get in touch! I’ll help you with all the logistics and ideas for your day.
- Choose a date, time and location. We can talk more about these together.
- Choose your adventure! Now for the fun part:) Together we can find what adventure is right for you, factor that into the plan, and I’ll recommend any gear or guide companies we may need to make it happen!
What Do We Do During an Adventure Session?
As I said before, possibilities for an adventure session are truly endless. What adventure(s) you choose for your day will likely be based on your location, the occasion, and what you envision. Here are some ideas to get you inspired.
- A secret proposal via helicopter in Alaska. I’ve got the right company and can pose as your “glacier guide” for the day!
- Rock climbing in Moab for your engagement photos since it’s your fave adventure to have together.
- Dog sledding on a glacier to celebrate an anniversary.
- Skiing in the backcountry to announce your engagement and upcoming ski wedding.
- Hiking your favorite trail just because.
- Making pizza at home to announce your pregnancy and next adventure.
- Paddle boarding to a slot canyon while on vacation in Utah.
Where to Have an Adventure Session
Honestly, the locations are endless! Adventure sessions can be had in a location you are visiting, in your home, or in a place you love. Here are some of my favorite adventure session locations!
- The Wasatch mountains – on the trail or on skis.
- In Alaska exploring via helicopter.
- Hiking in one of Utah’s National Parks.
- Cozied up in your home where you’ve built a life.
- On a backpacking trip through canyons and sandstone.
- At the hot springs of your choice.
- At your favorite breweries in the whole dang state.
Ready to Plan Your Adventure Session?
I can’t wait to hear what we are celebrating! Adventure sessions start at $950 for 2 hours and must fall within my travel schedule. Get in touch so we can adventure together!